Thanks to the bad weather I was able to start painting again and finished a phoenix.
Just finished my third bust, again from FeR Miniatures, a big guy called Baerkrom.
My new Warlord Saga Mini from Andrea Miniatures is done. Since most of my display minis are painted in a cool tone, I decided to give this one a warmer touch. So it's more Daramis, Burning Light than Healing Light ;).
My second bust is done, Boudicca from FeR. First time I used pigments for dirt and warpaint (hope I didn't overused them).
I'm done with the rest of the rest of the minis for the Nemesis Boardgame.
All Crewmembers are finally painted and ready to fight for their lifes.
The third kind of monsters for the Nemesis Board Game is done.
The Void Seeders are ready to mess with your mind.
The next Nemesis monsters are done. Carnomorphs are ready for the game.
The first kind of monsters from the Nemesis game are done. The Queen and her minions are ready to hunt for some prey.
And the other two SpaceCats from the Nemesis Board Game are done.
After a long pause of painting, I finally found some time to finish a few minis. My first bust, I forgot were I got this one from. And two SpaceCats from the Nemesis Board Game.
And another Warlord Saga Mini. The last one I got from Andrea Miniatures for now.
Another mini from the Warlord Saga of Andrea Miniatures is finished.
Probably the biggest model I ever painted so far is done. Another miniature from Andrea Miniatures Warlord series.
And another miniature from the Dark Nova Series from Andrea Miniatures is done.
My first display miniature is done. Mila Kusanagi from Andrea Miniatures received the honor.
Since I'll be gone for the next two weeks, I wish you all peaceful holidays and a happy new year. I'll present you a few pictures of the last projects for this year. A few conversions for my lizardmen army, Chameleon Skinks and Jungle Swarms, and also some pictures of my first commission, a few figures for a boardgame, that were a bit smaller than I'm used to, as you can see in the size comparison pic.
My harlequin project continues, two Voidweaver are finished and ready for the battlefield.